In my post Mushroom Stew and New Beginings I had mentioned that we had found a pupa on my curry leaves plant.
an empty shell.....
I have been working out many options for my son who is a picky eater. Recently he was fixated on cheese sandwhiches for his snack box. When I asked him if he would take a cutlet, he said "Put a cutlet and a cheese slice and bread on the top" I was happy to hear that! The next time I plan to add some coleslaw to it. Let's see how it goes.
2tbs spinach puree
5 flakes of garlic
1tsp ginger paste
juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 cup wholemeal breadcrumbs
1/2cup chopped fresh mint
1/2tsp garam masala
1/2tsp chilli powder
freshly ground pepper
salt to taste
- Boil potatoes, when cool to handle peel and mash.
- Mince onion and garlic and saute.
- Combine all the ingredients well.
- Roll into burger sized patties, flatten, and roll in bread crumbs.
- Fry till crisp
- Slice a wholemeal burger bun in the middle, place a spinach cutlet, top with cheese slice.
- Cover with the top of the bun
- Serve hot.