Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Sunday, June 21, 2015
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Friday, June 12, 2015
Thursday, June 4, 2015
With the re opening of school comes the inevitable question in every mom's mind. "What do I pack for a snack or lunch!"
I put this chicken coleslaw wrap together for the first day of school. A combination of raw food and cooked chicken to provide enough nutrition and energy for the busy bodies.
2 tortilla wraps500 gms chicken breasts
Ginger garlic paste
Salt to taste
2 carrots shredded
1 cup purple cabbage shredded
1/4 cup sweet corn
1 tbs mayonnaise
1 tbs cream or 1 tsp milk
- Marinate the chicken breasts for 10 mins and pan fry.
- Cut into cube size and keep aside to cool.
- Mix together the coleslaw ingredients and add the cubed chicken when cool.
- Heat the tortilla wraps as per instructions.
- Place the filling and wrap.