This is the season for mangoes - the king of fruits! At the supermarket I was amazed at the varieties we have here. Raspuri, totapuri, alphonso, badami, beganpalli... and so many more. Which one is your favourite?
I've used Beganpalli for this salsa. Simply loved the combination of flavours! So simple to prepare, I wish my kids would eat!
1large ripe tomato
juice of a lime
- Wash and skin and cube the mango.
- Wash and cube the tomato.
- Peel the shallots and slice fine. Seperate the slices.
- Squeeze in the lime juice.
- Toss all the ingredients together and your salsa is ready!
Peach and Avocado Salsa
Sending this to Anyone Can Cook Series