Thursday, June 14, 2012

Beetroot Burger

Its a pleasure to hear my readers say that their kids simply loved a recipe from my blog! Beetroot cutlets seem to be an all time favourite with most kids. Works very well for us mommies! 
So here's giving a new twist to the otherwise unhealthy fast food burger and making it nutritious for my little friends. Happy kids ...happy mommies.

Beet Burger
Beetroot cutlet
Cheese slice
Coleslaw (optional)
Wholemeal burger buns


  • Prepare your beet cutlets as given in this recipe here. Make sure you prepare the cutlet big enough to fill into the burger bun.
  • Slice the burger bun into two pieces across the middle.
  • Place some lettuce at the bottom, slap some coleslaw, place your cutlet and top it with a cheese slice. Close the bun.
  • Serve hot with mustard sauce or ketchup.
  • Enjoy!
You might also like -


  1. Very unique indeed! Great hearing from u again, dear! Do pop by once a while to say 'hello!' :)

  2. Always Cheese is my favorite i like to mix with cheese all sort of breads & snacks :)

  3. I would never have thought of a beetroot burger!! wonderful idea!
    Mary x

  4. Wonderful idea! I think we might be on a similar journey. I'm a mom on a veggie mission!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin