The recipe Mayonnaise Chicken Tenders immediately caught my eye and taste as I browsed through her blog and I knew I had a winner!
I have a soft corner for both chicken and mayonnaise. Even better when they are together. This dish works as a great starter, or a side dish to go in a packed lunch. Ingredients are easy to find, recipe simple to follow.
Mayonnaise Chicken Tenders
500 gms chicken breasts
Milk according to need
Oil to fry
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a bowl milk mix mayonnaise with milk a little at a time to get a creamy consistency.
- Prepare your breaking station with - the chicken, mayo mixture and bread crumbs.
- Roll your chicken into the mayo and then coat well with crumbs. Make sure the coating is pressed well else it will fall apart when fried.
- Heat oil and fry.
- Serve warm on a bed of lettuce.