For this month's Secret Recipe Club assignment I was given Karen's blog Lavender and Lovage. I simply loved going through this blog. Every recipe has a professional touch and a characteristic style to it. I felt I was taking a walk through the English countryside as I went through the recipes. I finally prepared the English Garden Salad. Though I dont think I did justice to it. I have bookmarked many recipes from this blog for the future. I quite enjoyed picking leaves and herbs from my garden for this salad.. the rocket, parsley and oregano.
Salt and Pepper
- Arrange the salad leaves.
- Arrange the sliced cucumber and tomatoes over the leaves.
- Add the sliced hard boiled eggs, grated cheese and cream on top.
- Finish off by sprinkling the fresh parsley and oregano on the top.
- Serve with salt and pepper to taste.