Growing your own food sometimes sees a bountiful harvest of one crop. A lot of precision in timing is required for successive planting. A skill I am still working on. Another way around it is to learn preservation, so as to have access to a veggie when you don't have a harvest.
Here are two ways of preserving cherry tomatoes.
- Place the tomatoes on a plate and freeze them.
- Once they have frozen, they will be like marbles.
- Bag them in zip lock for future use.
2. Sun Dry
- Bruise the tomatoes, add Himalayan salt, garlic powder, olive oil and mix well.
- Leve them to sun dry till brittle.
- Preserve in a glass bottle.