This month for my Secret Recipe Club assignment I had the privilege of stalking Erin from The Spiffy Cookie. I browsed her blog with delight, there were many recipes that caught my eye, but when I saw the Easy Honey Mustard Chicken I knew I had found a winner. Honey mustard with chicken is a combination I had never tried or eaten so I was keen to experiment with something new. The name rightly calls it easy, but if you want it easier and healthier you can air fry the chicken like I have. Have to say the dish was absolutely delectable. My son a chicken lover had to be told to stop attacking else there wouldn't be any left of the rest of us. Thank you Erin.
Honey Mustard Chicken
1boneless, skinless chicken breast
Salt and pepper to taste
2tbs mustard sauce
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley.
- Mix well and reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture for serving. Pour 1/2 of the remaining mixture over the chicken, and brush to cover.
- Air fry at 200 for 10 mins. Turn over at 5 mins.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving with reserved honey mustard.