As we celebrate Friendship Day on the 7th of August this year, we have a very special guest at Enriching Your Kid! She is none other than my school friend Anita.P. Anita has a fantastic sense of humour coupled with creativity and a talent for limmerick. She loves cooking and when I invited her to be a guest she came up with this unique recipe in her inimitable style! Its surely what "Anyone can cook"!
Thank you for the great post Neetz! It's an honour to have you here.
Friendly Gulab Jamun balls!
Ingredients:1 cup understanding
1/2 cup all purpose trust
1/2 tsp care
2 tbsps smiles (preferably warm)Whole affection (just enough to make the dough)
Lots of Love (For frying.. err.. trying.. to maintain your relation)
For the Syrup of sweetness!
2 cups laughter
1 cup humour
2 to 3 pods of genuine concern
Few strands of flavoured enthusiasm
for syrup of sweetness:
- Just combine laughter, humour, concern and enthusiasm. Do not overdo it!
- Transfer this hot syrup into a beautiful serving dish of friendship.
- Keep it warm with constant attention.
- Make the dough by combining all the understanding, trust and care.
- Add just enough whole affection to make a happy dough.
- Divide the dough into cute friendly balls of happiness.
- Heat love on high and then lower the heat to medium.
- Slip the friendly balls into all your love from the side of your pan of forgiveness, one by one.
- They will sink to the bottom of the pan, but do not try to move them.
- They may break open. (These friendly balls are verry delicate!)
- Instead, gently shake the pan of forgiveness from time to time to keep the friendly balls from burning.
- In a while, they will rise to the surface of your life, slowly but happily when the time is just right!
- When they are of just the right consistency and colour, dip them in the earlier prepared syrup.
- Leave the friendly balls in the syrup of sweetness for a lifetime for best results.
- They are ready to enhance the quality of your existence!!
Happy Friendship Day!