1cup sweet potatoes boiled and cubed
1 cup milk
1tsp baking powder
3/4 cup flour/maida
2tbs grated jaggery(adjust according to taste)
3 cardamoms ground
2tbs salted butter
For the health benefits of sweet potatoes, read
- Sift the baking powder with flour and keep aside.
- Mash the sweet potatoes well and add the egg, mixing well.
- Slowly add the flour into the mixture using half of the milk to stir it.
- After mixing well add the rest of the milk to make a pouring consistency. Add more milk if required.
- Add the jaggery, ground cardamom, and 1tbs of melted salted butter.
- Fry the crepes on both sides, on a skillet using the rest of the butter.
- Serve hot with some fresh cream.