200 gms button mushroom
1tbs wheat flour
oil for saute
- Wash clean the mushrooms and roughly chop them. Cut a few pieces fine for garnishing and keep aside.
- Slice the onion
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the pieces kept for garnishing well. When done keep aside.
- Without turning off the heat, add oil and saute the sliced onions.
- When the onions are translucent, add the mushrooms and saute well.
- When the mushrooms are done add the wheat flour and stir in the mushroom onion mixture till it roasts.
- Take off the flame and add 1/2 glass milk into this mixture and stir well till it is completely mixed.
- When the mixture is cool enough puree it in a blender adding the rest of the milk.
- Heat again enough to serve.
- Pour into soup bowls adding salt and pepper to taste and garnish with the pieces of sauteed mushrooms.