French toast could easily be the most popular easy to fix breakfast in most households. Here's my style of French toast with a small twist... Coconut milk. Enriches as well as makes the simple dish tastier.
6 slices of multigrain bread
2tbs coconut milk
Sugar or jaggery to sweeten
Pinch of ground cinnamon
Ghee or oil to toast
- Whip the eggs, sweetener, cinnamon and coconut, milk with a hand held blender.
- Dip each slice in the mixture and allow a bit of soaking.
- Melt ghee in a pan and toast the bread.
- Flip over and do the other side.
- Serve warm with honey and fresh fruits.