With your responses to my post on Pineapple-Barley Squash I realised that many of you are trying to "Beat the Heat" with full-blown summer in your side of the world as well. So I decided to do a "Beat the Heat" series to fall back on a collection of chilled desserts and drinks.
Ever tried to take a picture of Jelly? It seems to wobble forever! My kids had fun poking it and watching it wobble. And I am feeling quite good at being successful at my first try at homemade jelly.
3-4tbs rose syrup/cordial
3-4 tbs honey(according to taste)
- Heat the water in a dish, add the rose syrup and stir well.
- When the water boils, add honey and the gelatine and stir well. Take off the heat.
- Keep stirring till you can no longer see any gelatine crystals.
- Pour into mould and let it set.
- Once it cools completely, chill.
- Your jelly is ready to serve!
If you havent participated in the giveaway yet, dont forget to check out how you can win this yoghurt maker. Click here.