After having seen many of my blogger friends try panacotta, its been on my list for a while. I did try a not so very successful attempt (too much gelatine), but finally got it right this time! Ideally I need to serve it with some fruit jelly or coulis, but I was so thrilled at the success, I decided to post it this way.
Panacotta experts do feel free to give me your tips.
4-5 pieces of jackfruit
1 cup cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 tbs heaped gelatine
- Deseed the jackfruit and puree.
- In half cup warm water dissolve the gelatine and keep aside.
- Combine together the cream, jackfruit puree, and sugar and heat.
- Stir well, when the mixture reaches boiling point add the dissolved gelatine and a little nutmeg and stir well.
- After a minute take off the heat and cool.
- Pour in mould and freeze till it sets.
- Serve chilled.