1 cup yoghurt
1 cup milk
1 can condensed milk (400 gms)
almonds blanched and sliced
- Whisk the yoghurt, add milk and condensed milk and blend well.
- Add nuts and raisins and mix well.
- Pour into pudding mould.
- Cover with butter paper and tie around the mould.
- Pour 2 cups of water into a pressure cooker, and place the mould on a stand.
- Bring to full pressure on high heat, then reduce and cook for 20 minutes. Dont close the lid as for pressure cooking.
- Once done allow to cool.
- Remove from the cooker and allow to cool. Drain off the excess water and serve.
You might also like-