- Penny- Jeroxie
- Divina – Sense & Serendipity
- Christine – Christine’s Recipes
- Mardi – Eat, Live, Travel, Write
- Trix – Tasty Trix
- Mellie – Tummy Rumbles
- Conor – Hold the Beef
- Natasha – Five Star Foodie
- Agnes Hon- Off the Spork
- Ozoz- Kitchen Butterfly
Ingredients 2 potatoes 1egg yolk white flour as required nutmeg pepper Preparation-
- Boil the potatoes and..
- I had no potato ricer as the recipe requires. I had this...
and heres what I got... Good enough?
- Areate the riced potatoes.
- Mix with flour, nutmeg and pepper powder.
- Break the yolk into it and mix.
- Knead the dough till it does not stick to your fingers adding flour all as required.
- Let it stand for 10 minutes
- Then cut into finger long strips and then finger sized squares.
- Roll it over a fork and mould them.
- Your gnocchi is done!
- To cook drop in boiling water till they float.
Now for the Umami flavour! Well I decided to go Indian. So we have Gnocchi Chicken Tikka! For the Chicken Tikka click here.