Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Thursday, June 4, 2015
With the re opening of school comes the inevitable question in every mom's mind. "What do I pack for a snack or lunch!"
I put this chicken coleslaw wrap together for the first day of school. A combination of raw food and cooked chicken to provide enough nutrition and energy for the busy bodies.
2 tortilla wraps500 gms chicken breasts
Ginger garlic paste
Salt to taste
2 carrots shredded
1 cup purple cabbage shredded
1/4 cup sweet corn
1 tbs mayonnaise
1 tbs cream or 1 tsp milk
- Marinate the chicken breasts for 10 mins and pan fry.
- Cut into cube size and keep aside to cool.
- Mix together the coleslaw ingredients and add the cubed chicken when cool.
- Heat the tortilla wraps as per instructions.
- Place the filling and wrap.