200 gms sweet potato
1/2 ltr whole milk
3 cardamoms powdered
- Cut the sweet potatoes and pressure cook them. Cool and peel. Mash them.
- Boil the milk on low fire to half quantity.
- Add the mashed sweet potatoes, jaggery and cardamom powder. Stir it for 2 mins.
- Cool and blend till all the lumps are smoothened and the mixture thickens.
- Add fresh cream and serve warm or chilled.
I tried sweet potato kheer. we liked it so much..ReplyDelete
Glad you tried it and liked it and gave me the feedback too.
Dont forget to leave your name next time, so I know you too. Thank you.