As a family all of us are cheese-crazy! This has led me to research and experiment with different kinds of cheese.
Mozarella is spun-curd buffalo milk cheese originated in Southern Italy. Mozarella cheese has a hint of sourness unlike the cottage cheese.
Mozarella Cheese cutlets can be included in the school lunch. You can exclude the chilli powder and use it for your baby as part of the meal or snack in between meals. It's also great to serve as a starter with tomato-chilli sauce. The choice is yours!
3tbs grated mozarella cheese
1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
1/2 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp chilli powder
2 tbs chopped fresh coriander
salt to tastefine semolina or bread crumbs to cover cutlets
Oil for frying
- Wash clean the potatoes, cut them into quarters and boil.
- Cool the potatoes enough to handle and peel.
- Mash the potates and add the grated mozarella cheese, and herbs and salt. Mix well.
- Roll into balls and form into cutlets.
- Roll the cutlets into the semolina or bread crumbs and press it in.
- Fry on all sides over medium heat.
- Serve hot.
You might also like-
Purple Amaranth cutlets
Chicken Spinach hotdog
Chicken corn kebabs
Looks good I like cheeseReplyDelete
There's lots more of cheese delights coming up...
the cottage cheese is too good ..i have tried many times but was not too sucessful ..will try out your method..thanks for it..geriliz/joeshealthcorner.blogspot.comReplyDelete
Great site and healthy recipes for everyone. Thanks Shirley!ReplyDelete
Great stuff! Healthy recipes for everyone. Keep it going..Kudos amazing work Shirley!ReplyDelete
Such a great recipe! We enjoyed them very much.ReplyDelete