Though I have referred to Allrecipes, I did not see the need for any frosting and have made a few changes in the preparation. Since I didnt have a square cake tin which would be ideal for brownies, I used a round one. But with a brownie looking like that, who cares if its a circle or a square!
1/2 cup salted butter
1tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/4tsp baking powder
- In a pan heat water and in another pan put butter and melt this by placing it in the pan with water.
- When the butter melts add the sugar and stir in.
- Whisk the eggs in and add the vanilla.
- Sift the flour and baking powder 3 times, add the cocoa powder to it.
- Add the dry powders to the wet mixture spoon by spoon and stir it in till it blends.
- Pre-heat oven to 175 C. Pour the mixture into a greased pan and bake for 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Top with chopped walnuts.
Post a Comment