Baked chicken is easy to prepare, simply tasty, and healthy too. Once ready you can also shred it and use it as a stuffing in pita or in a sand which. Here I have used wings, which can be served with basil sauce as a side with rice.
1/2kg chicken wings
1tbs garlic paste
5 sprigs of rosemary
Salt to taste
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
- Lay the pieces in an oven proof dish and drizzle olive oil.
- Bake for 30 mins. Turn the wings to the other side when half done.
- Check whether the chicken is fully done, allow it to brown.