We were shopping for groceries and Jo kept himself busy with the TV in the kid's corner. Here's where he saw batman for the first time. So on our way back...
Jo- Mama I saw a superhero.
Jo- He had a mask, and a long scarf on his shoulder.
Me-thats a cape, not a scarf.
Jo- He had gloves and boots
Jo- And he wore a panty with a belt on top of it. Thats all.
Me- There's a body suit, that covers all over.
Jo- No. There's just a panty with a belt on top. That's all.
Now you know what Jo wears when he pretends to be Batman!
It was my Batman's inspiration to put the chocolate chips in the panacotta. Panacotta is his favourite dessert, actually anything chocolate would do for him.
11/2tsp unsweetened cocoa
condensed milk to sweeten
11/4tbs heaped gelatine
- In half cup warm water dissolve the gelatine and keep aside.
- Combine well cream, condensed milk and cocoa and heat.
- Stir well, when the mixture reaches boiling point add the dissolved gelatine and stir well.
- After a minute take off the heat and cool.
- Pour in mould, adding chocolate chips and freeze till it sets.
- Serve chilled.