Another year has gone by, a new one has begun! Wishing all my readers a Blessed and Prosperous New Year!
This was one yummy chicken curry I tried this Christmas. Would you like to eat it with rice or Appams?
500gms chicken breasts
3tsp Ginger-garlic paste
1tsp red chilli powder
1tsp ground tumeric
1/2tsp mustard seeds
1tsp ginger garlic paste
1sprig of curry leaf
1 large onion
2 large ripe tomatoes
2 medium potatoes
1/2tsp garam masala
salt to taste
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite size cubes and marinate for 2 hours.
- Roughly chop the onion and tomatoes. Puree.
- Wash clean the potatoes and chop roughly keeping the skin on.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan or pressure cooker, splutter mustard seeds.
- Slit the green chilli and add to the oil with the curry leaves.
- Pour in the puree and ginger garlic. Add the chicken and potatoes. Stir well. Cover and cook.
- When the chicken is almost done add the garam masala and salt.
- When done take off the heat and garnish with chopped fresh coriander, squeeze lemon juice over it and serve.
You might also like-
Chicken in Spinach Cream Sauce
Chicken Corn Kebabs
Very yummy looking chicken curry....happy new year to you too dear....ReplyDelete
Chicken curry looks yummy..:)) Perfect for a relaxing evening dinner..:))
Feels great to be connected..
Chicken curry is a perfect meal at anytime...love it!ReplyDelete
Happyu New Year and have a wonderful week ahead Shirley :-)