1 cube cheese grated
2 sambhar onions/shallots
a generous bit of pepper powder
salt to taste
- Whisk the egss with salt and pepper and keep aside.
- Slice the sambhar onions/shallots.
- Heat non-stick pan. Add butter. When the butter melts, add the sliced onions and saute.
- Drop the sauteed onions into the egg mixture and stir well. Return the pan to the fire without switching it off.
- Pour in the egg mixture and spread well, by moving the pan in a circular motion.
- When the egg is almost done, place the grated cheese on it in a line, right across.
- With a spatula begin folding the egg from one side into a roll till you reach the other side.
- After its done, switch off the fire and slide into a dish.
If you'd like to send it as a school snack you can let it cool a little and cut it into spirals.
Nice. I've never seen an omelette rolled-up like that. I think it looks great! I'll need to try that method.ReplyDelete